The First impressions are the Lasting ones. The Entrance is the 1st place people see, usually followed by a Family or Great Room, Kitchen and Bathrooms can make or brake a home, followed by outdoor maintenance.
- Wash walls from floor to ceiling, even the front door
- Put away your warmer coats
- Take a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to smudges and fingerprints
- Have a rug or carpet? Vacuum then get it cleaned, they hold a lot of oders
- Wash all your windows and sills
- Clean walls from top to bottom then floors
- Dust lamp-shades, ceiling fans, pictures, blinds, door casing, anything that collects dust
- Check your batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Vacuum and clean furniture to keep fresh and clean
- Get out the Clorox and deep clean toilet inside, out, and around base
- Scrub Floors and any wash any bath mats or replace
- Clean Counter-top Vanity and Cabinet, cleaning out cabinet and making it tidy
- Clean trash bin
- Scrub Shower/tub and shower liner getting rid of all mildew buildup
- Window foam cleaner makes fixtures, couter-tops, and mirrors sparkle
- Deep clean sink and counter tops, might need to reseal counter-tops depending on the materials. Declutter
- Clean out refrigerator and freezer going through all drawers and shelves. The top and outside get a cleaning as well
- Use a degreaser on kitchen cabinets, don’t forget to wipe down afterwards
- Deep clean the stovetop, oven and oven door.
- Wash walls, floors, and ceilings
- Clean dishwasher with Lemi Shine dishwasher cleaner
- Clean all lights and light switches
Don’t forget the outside
Plant drought resistant plants – Cactus and flora don’t have to be boring or rough looking/feeling. There are many options like “Cousin It” “Calliandra” “Lavender” and “Rosemary” to bring texture and fragrance without the need to fertilize.
Pressure Wash – Clean the outside walls, driveway, patio, and walkways around your home getting rid of pet, dirt, and mildew buildup.
Gutters – Clean out all gutters. With the flowers come the showers, avoid debris blockage by cleaning out the downspouts.